Point of lay chickens for sale, poultry/ chicken housing/ coops,
Omlet’s Eglu Go, and Go Up, plus poultry accessories, feed and Chicken Boarding Service/Holidays
We are based in Leatherhead, Surrey
Telephone (01372) 458320 or 07963 013597
E-mail your requirements to – email@example.com
Changes to our services – at this time
Even though Government restrictions have now been lifted, we would appreciate it if you could still adhere to our guidelines below, thus ensuring the safety of ourselves and our customers and ensuring we can continue trading and offer our chicken boarding service:-
· Visits are by appointment only - as always;
· Our shop is closed, but if there are any products you would like to see (before possibly purchasing), just let us know and we will have it out ready for you to view.
· Ideally you should advise us in advance of what chicken supplies you require (so we can ensure we have everything you require ready for collection) - preferably via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you wish to discuss your requirements before ordering, please telephone us on 01372 458320 or text/phone on 07963 013597.
· Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer (we will supply you with our bank details), or on the day by cash. Contactless is also available up to £45, or we can take payment by debit card.
· On your arrival, only approach our sales area, only if the previous customer has left and we are free to assist you.
· You do not have to wear a face mask outside in our yard, although our staff members will do so, and we will appreciate your reciprocation.
· If collecting chickens, you will need to supply your own pet carrier and we will transfer the birds from a holding crate into your carrier.
· Please keep to the 2m social distancing rules. Shout nicely to us if you need to! We have a 2m red/white chain barrier, to protect us and customers, so please be aware of this and respect our safety measures.
· There will be no toilet facilities available at this time.
This way you can still get your essential chicken supplies, feed, bedding etc that you need, and we can all do our bit to stay safe and not spread the virus, by keep social distancing etc.
With regards to the chicken boarding, we are BUSINESS AS USUAL, but 2m distancing/mask wearing etc is required at all times.
With regards to chickens and poultry supplies, we are BUSINESS AS USUAL with the requirements of above.
If you have ANY concerns that you are not at full health, or have shown ANY symptoms of Covid-19 DO NOT VISIT US. PLEASE STAY AWAY to help us to protect ourselves, to protect others. We would also recommend people take their own personal safety measures even if you are feeling well, such as wearing gloves and a mask/scarf.
The above restrictions are to ensure that we all stay safe. As if we catch Covid we will have to close the business and any many chicken boarders will not be able to stay with us.
We hope to have business as usual again, once it is safe to do so.
Stay safe and well everyone 😊
From the Team of two at Southmead Poultry.
Click here to Return to Home page